Monday, October 18, 2010

The Survivors Club--Ben Sherwood

"The secrets and science that could change your life"

"...discover how some people are born with a Resilience Gene that actually protects them in the worst knocks in life." The research is great with many stories
I watched the drama of the Chilean mine workers with the rest of the world. FOX news did an interview with Mr Sherwood, they discussed the most important survivor tool in crisis is faith.
The US Navy survivor manual also teaches Faith in God as the number one survivor tool. "Faith is a force multiplier" Praise God for prayer, for verses memorized in Sunday School, for hope-realistic optimism & His grace.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Nitin from Toronto. I am interested in your writing. Some of your posting are good, I can say, best. Can you please tell me how to subscribe to your blog post online?

    ReplyDelete