Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bethany's Worship CD










http://www.wix.com/bethanyabrah/bethany-abrah

Music she produced when pursuing Hillsong, Australia. Not raising enough funds wasn't all bad, this CD is great consolation. It is a gift that leads you into the secret place and is wonderful meditation.
What makes this appropriate to 'A Clearinghouse for Healing' is it lets me talk about worship and just how wonderful worship is to the body & soul.


I began to realize after bouts with paralysis because of the MS, that I could stand, walk, dance, raise my arms, simply had more endurance while participating in a worship service. So why not take that presence-anointing with you in and through everything? He is present while we worship because "He inhabits the praises of His people" & "in His presence is fullness of joy" then it's "the joy of the Lord that is my strength" Loving the Word and Fellowship with the Lord is what has kept me these over 30 years with multiple sclerosis

1 comment:

  1. Me, too. I can dance, wave, jump during worship; so I will start doing that at home as well. You and Ed are in my prayers. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete