Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Victorious Ministry Through Christ

http://www.vmtc.org/

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed..."Luke 4:18

In my 30+ years of growing in intimacy with the Healer this ministry has meant the most to me. I have been healed and received deliverance of strongholds that bound me for years. An evening in prayer counseling is like surgery of the soul... confessing, cleansing, crying, claiming wholeness.

Victorious Ministry Through Christ VMTC Prayer Ministry is a means God uses to bring His gifts of the Spirit to bear in a person's life in a deeper fashion, while he/she is surrounded by the Love of God. This frees the Fruit of the Spirit to grow and mature in the person receiving ministry. (Ephesians 4: 22-24

The VMTC Experience Here is a safe island away from your surroundings... hidden in the Victory of the Cross. Here we participate in loving, listening, and believing prayer through which the wounded soldier is healed by the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. My first prayer counseling experience was in the early 1980's after our daughter Eva died and I was unable to grieve. Those walls I had lived behind protecting my emotions from the incest took HOURS coming down. I needed to throw-up & had a bowel movement... REALLY DUMPING A LOAD OF EMOTIONAL CRAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Nitin from Toronto. I am interested in your writing. Some of your posting are good, I can say, best. Can you please tell me how to subscribe to your blog post online?

    ReplyDelete